I provide legal expertise in all matters regarding company law. In particular during the critical phases of founding, selling and liquidating of a company.
I also help my clients setteling disputes by negotiating and/or sueing.
-by explaining the process,
-by auditing contracts,
-by analysing the tax impact.
Over-indebtedness in France
The French rules regarding over-indebtedness are extremely favourable to the debtors. They can help people who didn’t pay their credit, or who provided personal guarantees for their company, and even by people who forgot to pay their taxes.
It may be useful to know that if the debtor lives in France, he can invoke those rules even if the creditor is a foreigner, and/or if he himself is not French (Cass. 1 re civ., 10 juill. 2001, n° 00-04.104, n° 1269 FS - P + B + R Cass. 1 re civ., 2 oct. 2002, n° 01-04.025; C. consom., art. L. 333-3-1 55 Circ. 29 août 2011, NOR : EFIT20110000000C).
Business law newsRSS links from http://www.abajournal.com
- Partner who accused DLA Piper rainmaker is placed on leave; her lawyer sees ‘a despicable smear campaign’
- Did Buckley Sandler co-founder leave voluntarily? Question is at center of insurance dispute
- What are your everyday morning work habits?
- Afternoon Briefs: Decisions by nonlawyer judge challenged; abortion law enjoined
- Jurors reject death penalty for accused triggerman in law prof’s murder; another trial is pending
- 3 judges face ethics charges in White Castle shooting that injured 2 of them; what sparked the confrontation?
- Lawyer disbarred after she’s accused of having romantic involvement with client and hiring detective to spy on him
- Alleged go-between denies involvement in murder-for-hire plot against law professor
- Afternoon Briefs: Jurors award $8B in Rispderdal case; most minority partners have nonequity status
- LSAT will change for all would-be lawyers as a result of blind man’s lawsuit settlement
- Do you or your firm have activities planned for the National Celebration of Pro Bono?
- Murder conviction vacated on basis of ineffective lawyering that included false statements to jury
- New book addresses critical legal issues, policies and strategies surrounding smart technology
- Afternoon Briefs: Judge reprimanded for yelling; prosecutor wants nearly 800 cases tossed
- After religious freedom group files ethics complaint, judge explains why she gave ex-cop a hug and a Bible
- 5 champions of diversity and inclusion will receive Spirit of Excellence Award at 2020 midyear meeting
- Dentons announces two ‘dual-partnership’ mergers in bid to become ‘first truly national law firm’
- Venture capital firm sues its former general counsel, once a child actress on ‘The Wonder Years’
- Objection overruled! Is Barbie’s new legal career more interesting than yours?
- Afternoon Briefs: Lawyer convicted in conspiracy involving fake law firms; legal jobs fall
- Former BigLaw leader is reprimanded for inappropriately touching lawyers at bench-bar conference
- Oregon bar considering paraprofessional licensing and bar-takers without JDs
- Afternoon Briefs: Sentence in killing of tax lawyer; SCOTUS lawyers get 2 uninterrupted minutes
- Judge gives Bible to ex-cop after conviction, bringing ethics complaint from religious freedom foundation
- Afternoon Briefs: MGM to pay up to $800M in Vegas shooting; 141 partner promotions announced